Understand the foundation of Property Management
What you'll learn
1. Understand the rental process from showing the property to a potential tenant to moving in.
2. Understand the importance of preventative maintenance and handling ongoing maintenance requests.
3. Establish a foundation of policies and procedures to help manage property operations, tenants, and maintenance.
4. Understand the concept of housing laws and how they affect the way you manage a property.
5. Understand the importance of excellent service in a Property Management career and the business or operations of a property.
The Rent Manager Program is a peek into the world of Property Management. The course will specifically dive into Property Management and the various aspects of running a Rental Property as a Rent Manager. It teaches students to oversee real estate properties on behalf of owners with the primary goal to maintain the property's value and make sure it generates income.